– Height: without an attachment: 103 cm, with an attachment: 198 cm
– Length: 95 cm without an attachment, with an attachment: 125 cm
– Weight: 65 kg without attachment, with attachment: 85 kg
– Width: 65cm wheel track, pipe diameter (bbq): 40cm
Smoker grill and smoker “Prince 400” consists of three elements:
2. Grill or bbq part
3. Appetizers for smoking Ø 400 and an additional chimney pipe Ø 80
- Length: 40 cm
- Tube diameter: 40 cm
- Fireplace grate: rod ø 16mm
- Grill grate / bbq: 2 x (19 cm x 38 cm)
Grill or bbq part
- Length: 85 cm
- Tube diameter: 40 cm
- Grill grate / bbq: 3x (28cm x 38cm)
Smoking attachment 400
- Height: 82 cm + chimney with a damper: 13 cm, total: 95 cm
- Width: tube diameter: 40cm
- Grid for bbq ( round) : 2 x ø 28 cm
- Grid for bbq (round): 2 x ø 38 cm
- Smoking rods – set: 2 pcs.
Description of the device: The structure of the grill and smokehouse is mounted in a linear system, resembling the shape of a locomotive. Smoker’s original version. It has two legs with wheels and two without wheels. It is made of a special sheet with a greater admixture of carbon with a thickness of 4-6 mm.
A special alloy of sheet metal with the addition of carbon and the appropriate thickness of the sheet give it properties such as fireclay in chimneys – this allows you to maintain a durable, long-lasting, stable temperature (it is especially important in unfavorable weather conditions – wind, rain, frost, e.t.c.).
Note: Grills with an unsuitable tray, less than 4mm thick, are not suitable for professional use. They have a short service life, and in special conditions – rain, wind, winter, frost – it is difficult to maintain the temperature regime, which in turn affects the quality of the specialties made.
The grates in our grill / bbq devices are made of stainless steel, the rod is Ø 6mm thick. They have two thermometers on the scale = F˚ and C˚.
Grillo-Wędzarnia Smoker “Prince 400” is intended for home use or small restaurants up to 50 people, for terraces or for agritourism.
The device has a smoking module, an attachment with a diameter of 40 cm – a single charge for a smokehouse from 5 to 7 kg.
Thermal treatment takes place outside the hearth. The furnace has a door with a cut-out hole in which a damper for temperature regulation is mounted.
Above the hearth, there is a shelf with dimensions of: 20 cm x 28 cm, used to put a pot, pan, etc.
We use hardwood as the source of temperature – the best are beech, alder, oak or other ( see wood ), preferably dry, seasoned. During the heat treatment, the fat is not in contact with the heat, the fat flows into the bucket and is further removed.
Perfect for thermal processing in the BBQ system – slow processing of products at low temperatures under cover – long. Ideal for thermal processing: beef steaks, burgers, beef brisket, beef rib, shoulder, pork ham – large dimensions, and also for smoking various products: fish, sausages, meat, etc.