– Height: without an attachment: 103 cm, with an attachment: 198 cm
– Length: 95 cm without the attachment, with the attachment: 120 cm
– Weight: 65 kg without attachment, with attachment: 75 kg
– Width: 65cm wheel track, pipe diameter (bbq): 40cm
Smoker “Prince 300” grill and smoker consists of three elements:
2. Grill or bbq part
3. Ø 300 smoking attachments and smoke exhaust pipe
- Length: 40 cm
- Tube diameter: 40 cm
- Fireplace grate: rod ø 16mm
- Grill grate / bbq: 2 x (19 cm x 38 cm)
Grill or bbq part
- Length: 85 cm
- Tube diameter: 40 cm
- Grill grate / bbq: 3x (28cm x 38cm)
Smoking attachment 300
- Height: 82 cm + chimney with a damper: 13 cm, total: 95 cm
- Width: tube diameter ( smoking attachment ): 30 cm
- Grid for bbq ( round) : 2 x ø 28 cm
- Smoking rods: 1 pc. permanently installed
- One-time charge of fish for the appetizer – about 4 kg
Description of the device: Grillo-Wędzarnia Smoker “Prince 300” is characterized by a linear arrangement of elements, resembling the shape of a locomotive. It has two legs with wheels and two without wheels. It is made of a special sheet with a greater admixture of carbon with a thickness of 4-6 mm.
A special alloy of sheet metal with the addition of carbon and the appropriate thickness of the sheet give it properties such as fireclay in chimneys – this allows you to maintain a durable, long-lasting, stable temperature (it is especially important in unfavorable weather conditions – wind, rain, frost, e.t.c.).
Note: Grills with an unsuitable tray, less than 4mm thick, are not suitable for professional use. They have a short service life, and in special conditions – rain, wind, winter, frost – it is difficult to maintain the temperature regime, which in turn affects the quality of the specialties made.
The grates in our grill / bbq devices are made of stainless steel, the rod is Ø 6mm thick. They have two thermometers on the scale = F˚ and C˚.
Grillo-Wędzarnia Smoker “Prince 300” is intended for home use or small restaurants up to 40 people, for terraces or for agritourism.
The device has a smoking module, an attachment with a diameter of: 30 cm – a single charge for a smokehouse from 3 to 5 kg.
Thermal treatment takes place outside the hearth. The furnace has a door with a cut-out hole in which a damper for temperature regulation is mounted.
Above the hearth, there is a shelf with dimensions of: 20 cm x 28 cm, used to put a pot, pan, etc.
We use hardwood as the source of temperature – the best are beech, alder, oak or other ( see wood ), preferably dry, seasoned. During the heat treatment, the fat is not in contact with the heat, the fat flows into the bucket and is further removed.
Perfect for thermal processing in the BBQ system – slow processing of products at low temperatures under cover – long. Perfect for thermal processing: beef steaks, burgers, beef brisket, beef rib, shoulder, pork ham – large dimensions, and also for smoking various products, etc.